Not the first time I have been nominated for this award but it is the first time that I will participate (I feel compelled to write something) Thanks a lot to Gentlekindness’s Blog for the nomination.
Below you will find my responses to the questions I have been asked as part of the process.
Rules for Liebster Award:
Rule #1 – Post 11 random facts about yourself
Rule #2 – Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Rule #3 – Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
Rule #4 – Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
11 Random Facts About Me
1. Despite being born to Chinese parents, I still haven’t been to China, and I am not “fluent” in Chinese either.
2. I cannot swim and could have drowned at least five times in my life (guess I should start learning)
3. I didn’t learn how to ride a bicycle until the age of around 13/14 years old
4. I love playing football (or soccer), and used to be a good player
5. I can play the guitar, and have borrowed a busker’s guitar on a night out, played in front of a crowd of around 20+ ish, all whilst drunk haha
6. Recently, I have considered myself an introvert, creative and imaginative. However there was a time that I used to be so loud, eccentric, and generally cheeky. I also think that I can be quite ditzy and stupid at times (or most times haha)
7. I have depression and anxiety
8. I actually like the idea of romance and love but I’m quite the hopeless romantic
9. I am quite a sensitive yet fairly open person (Care too much and love too easily) and have been told I have a high integrity
10. I’m really good at making mistakes…
11. There’s not a lot that scares me in life apart from the ambiguous fears (feel free to ask). The idea of a zombie apocalypse excites me to be honest haha
My Answers to the Questions Given to Me
1. What movie or tv show character do you relate to the most and why?
Glenn Rhee from the TV show, “The Walking Dead”. For starters, We both are Asian. I relate to him mostly because of the fact that he is a modest character and also caring. He is very integral, righteous, and courageous when he has to be. He is also willing to whatever it takes to protect the ones he loves.
2. If you could be the editor of a magazine, what would the theme of the magazine be?
I guess the theme would be drugs, sex, and good food haha
3. What time of day are you most productive?
4. If you won a $1,000 gift card, what store would you want it for? (you would not have to spend it all in one trip)
Either eBay or Amazon if you count them as stores.
5. Do you feel you are more introverted or extroverted and why?
Like I said before, I feel that I am more of a introvert. Most likely because I am a quiet person nowadays. I think a lot and daydream non stop. I do go out but not as much, and when I do I only like going out with a certain group of friends.
6. If you could have a conversation with a famous person in history, who would it be?
Bruce Lee. Without a doubt (well… Either Bruce Lee, Steve Jobs, Bob Marley, or Jimi Hendrix). Anyway, Bruce had so much potential to become even more famous! He may be perceived as arrogant at times but I believe he is wise and intelligent. I would have loved to be a student of his. Here’s some of his quotes if you’re interested
7. If you had a time machine, what time period would you travel to and where?
Bit of a tricky question as I have no idea where or when. But I guess it’s either between seeing how the world begins or ends… I have this feeling I would choose to travel to the point in time where the world ends. I can just see humanity living in outer space and that the world would be empty. Only leaving behind what was. And I reckon it would also be a peaceful death of the Earth.
8. What is one of your favorite things to do and why?
Learning I guess, I just like learning about new stuff like new languages, or learning what makes other people happy, sad, etc. Whether I can remember them or not is a different question haha
9. Who is someone who has been inspirational to you?
Ed Sheeran. For those who don’t know who he is then shame on you! nah… I kid. Here’s a link
He has actually been through a lot to get to where he is now. For example, he has been homeless at one point and look at him now!
10. If you had more free time, what would you do with it?
Play more? I really don’t know.
11. If you could have a super-power what would it be and why?
Aha! The classic superhero question! I guess it’s not quite a superhero-power per se, but it is beyond what most humans can do. If you have ever seen the movie, “Limitless“, starring Bradley Cooper, then you know what I’m talking about. I would love to gain the power to learn faster, remember everything that you ever learn/read/see/hear, make decisions to ultimate effect, and have faster reactions… Also, I guess it would be pretty awesome to control time and space as a super power
My 11 Questions for the Blogs I Nominated
- If you could listen to seven songs on repeat for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is one thing you would change about yourself? and why?
3. If there is someone you could punch in the face, who would it be? (alive or dead, famous or not, a why is optional)
4. What would the 8 year old you say to the person you are today?
5. What did you enjoy doing the most as a child?
6. If you were trapped in an elevator with three celebrities who would they be and why?
7. What would be the dream job for you?
8. Where would you love to live?
9. If you could write a short poem with a character named Andy, what would it be? (Lol)
10. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
11. What is the one philosophical quote you live by?
My Nominees are as follows
https://anniemimihall.wordpress.com/ (I know you nominated me but I would love to hear your thoughts on my questions) 🙂
The main reasons to why I have nominated these blogs is primarily because of the support they have given me. Either by reading, liking, or commenting on something I have posted, in which I am very grateful for! I also enjoy reading the posts from the blogs above too and it is usually something that I can relate too or similar to what I post. From poems to travels to health. Whether it is something poetic, artful, or generally beautiful. The chances are that I have read it and enjoyed it!
I do enjoy reading other blogs so if I’ve missed someone out then I do apologise! haha
I know some of the blogs have more than 200 followers but there’s no harm in nominating them anyway is there?
You are not obligated to participate.
ta ta for now